When discussing the Smart ENVE System 3.4 with riders who have just pedaled them for the first time, the words frequently
used to describe the experience are, "versatile, stable, smooth, snappy, solid, and fast".
Pro Cycling called these wheels, "the best we've ridden".
The new Smart ENVE System 3.4s just got better and are now available in a clincher model. The 3.4s are specifically
designed as a multi-purpose wheelset that can be used in virtually all weather conditions, terrains and disciplines. The
3.4s, being shallower, offer maximum performance characteristics for professional and novice riders alike in
mountainous terrain, or when the wind conditions are too strong for the 6.7s or 8.9s. The 3.4 wheel system is capable of
producing very low drag numbers similar to other company's 50-60mm deep wheels, while creating a higher stability
index given its shallower depth. The front rim is 26mm wide and 35mm deep while the rear is 24mm wide and 45mm
- The front wheel is wider and shallower to improve stability and reduce drag in any wind condition.
- The rear wheel is deeper to reduce drag where stability is less affected.
- Highest strength to weight ratio in the industry.
- Proprietary molded in spoke hole technology. 20 spokes front. 24 spokes rear.
- Weight: front and rear with DT 240 hub and spokes - 1426g